Wednesday 2 April 2008

My Little Pony Troll

I have been laughing at this so hard. It's a (pic of a) thread showing someone trolling a My Little Pony forum. Most of the troller's posts have been deleted by the moderator, but there are some priceless responses that are still there.

"How could you possibly know that Osama Bin Laden collects My Little Ponies? I think you're just making that up."

"...and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate."

"I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of MLP's were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960s."

Update:
Well, I found a link to the Stalin pic...it's actually pretty gruesome, so much so that I wasn't going to link to it, but then I decided you can all make that decision for yourselves. But anyway, you have been warned. Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not just celebrities that are applying their special day to mirror their taste and personality. Instead of simply conforming towards accepted kind of the season, brides today have endless options in relation to a [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/]wedding dresses[/url]. Traditionalists look regal in cathedral trains, while more casual brides wear sleeveless, halter-style dresses or maybe two-piece, belly-button-baring gowns. And, for all brides they like dealt with locales as the setting for that ceremony, it's not unusual to view a themed [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/2011-style-trumpet-mermaid-strapless-beading-sleeveless-floor-length-taffeta-prom-dress-goods-16445.html]2012 prom dresses[/url]?wedding gown, like one who evokes the Victorian times or even the Dark ages.