Wednesday 16 January 2008

Ravenous Moths Decimate Gorean Markets

WWW.PRIMTIME.INFO NEWS SERVICE -- Latest Headlines
DATELINE: Tue Jan 15 12:34:02 2008

"Gorean slaves are being forced to borrow burlap burkahs from the Al-Andalus sim following an invasion of moths devastating silk stocks. The future of Gorean culture is uncertain.

"I'm not worried," says Master Overlord Magnitude, who asked to remain anonymous: 'The hoes can wear Darth Vader outfits as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in it for the fashion, I'm in it for being a dick.' Overlord Magnitude couldn't comment further because dinner was ready."



I bought an Nvidia 8800 GT graphics card today so that I can shoot Windlight directly into my veins. After installing it, I turned on my computer and heard a deafening high-pitched whine. From looking on the internet, it is most likely because my power supply is not providing enough power. I will hopefully fix that tomorrow.

No comments: