Tuesday 9 October 2007

24

It's my birthday today! I liked having my age be a prime number, but now I have to wait 6 years until that will happen again. I wont have to wait quite that long to have interesting ages, though, because the year before that, my age will be a perfect number (a hyperperfect number, even!); the year before that, it will be a powerful number; the year before that, it will be a deficient number (ok, so most of the ages I've been have been deficient numbers); and the year before that (next year), my car insurance will go down, as will the price of renting a car.

I had a sad realization today, though. The last time my age was a sublime number, I was too young to realize it, and now I will have to wait quite a while for that to happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Colins!!